Sébah & Joaillier
active 1888- ca. 1950
"During 1884-1885, Policarpe Joaillier, who had been working in Istanbul, joined Sébah as a partner in Cairo, Egypt. The name of the studio was changed to "Sébah & Joaillier" in 1888. Joaillier returned to France at the beginning of the twentieth century and dissolved the partnership. The studio was sold by Sébah in 1908 and continued to operate under the same name until the 1950s." Source: http://vocab.getty.edu/page/ulan/500033283
Images & Videos
Variant Names
Sébah & Joaillier
Sebah et Joaillier
Sebah and Joaillier
Related Authorities