Iglesia de la Purísima Concepción
Tangier, Morocco
Located midway on Rue Siaghine on the south side, the Church of the Immaculate Conception is the only extant church inside the walls of the Tangier Medina.  Built in 1880, it is no longer used for public services, but is occupied by Mother Theresa's Missionaries of Charity. 
Location
Tangier, Morocco
Images & Videos
Associated Names
Part of Site
Events
1880
Variant Names
Iglesia de la Purísima Concepción
Church of the Immaculate Conception
Translated
La Purisma
Vernacular
Building Usages
church
religious
convent
religious
orphanage
social welfare
womens shelter
social welfare