Hasan Paşa Hanı is an Ottoman caravanserai in the old walled city of Diyarbakır. It is situated along the main north-south arterial avenue between the city center and Harput Kapısı, on the east side of the street. An inscription plaque dates the building to the year 1575/983 AH.
The building is a rectangular compound arranged around a central courtyard on two stories. Entrances on the north, south, and west sides lead onto the court through wide iwans rising one story. Between the iwans are arcades of pointed arches with doors at their rear leading onto cells. The courtyard facades of the arcades are dressed with alternating courses of black basalt and white limestone masonry (ablaq). A fountain covered with a lead dome supported by six arches faced with ablaq masonry occupies the center of the paved courtyard.
Sinclair, T. A. Eastern Turkey: An Architectural and Archaeological Survey, 3:189. 4 vols. London: The Pindar Press, 1989.