Qasr al-Ahmar (Aleppo)
Aleppo, Syria
Qasr al-Ahmar, also known as Villa Rose, is a mansion in Aleppo constructed during the French Mandate of Syria and Lebanon (1923-1943 CE). The mansion sits across from the Public Park on Majid al-Din al-Jabiri Street, in the Aziziyya district, an early twentieth century neighborhood located to the north of the old walled city.


Sources:

iDAI Gazetteer record:
Location
Aleppo, Syria
Images & Videos
Associated Names
Events
ca. 1930s
Variant Names
(القصر الاحمر (حلب
Original
Qasr al-Ahmar (Aleppo)
Transliterated
Villa Rose (Aleppo)
Translated
Red Palace (Aleppo)
Translated
Building Usages
house
residential