Our Lady of Mercy Maronite Catholic Church
Worcester, United States

The first Maronites came to Worcester in 1893. They worshipped in Roman Catholic churches for 30 years before purchasing a Gothic-style Presbyterian church originally built in 1884. The new church opened on June 29, 1923, after renovations. The church operated out of those premises for nearly a century before opening a new church at 341 June Street.

Location
341 June Street, Worcester, United States
Images & Videos
Associated Names
Associated Collections
Events
Constructed 1884
converted to a Maronite Church in 1923
Variant Names
Our Lady of Mercy Maronite Catholic Church
Building Usages
church
religious