Khan al-Harir
Aleppo, Syria
Khan al-Harir is a two-story building dating to the mid 16th century. It was used as the Iranian Consulate in 1919. It has one entrance and a square courtyard.

Source:

Hadjar, Abdallah. Historical Monuments of Aleppo. Aleppo: Automobile and Touring Club of Syria (ATCS). 27.
Location
Aleppo, Syria
Images & Videos
Documents
Associated Names
Associated Collections
Events
Style Periods
1299-1922
Variant Names
Khan al-Harir
Harir Khan
Variant
Building Usages
khan
commercial